A detailed account is provided below of the cookies used by the Site, under the specific headings:
- What is a cookie
- The cookies used on the Site, www.dinozoli.it
- How to viewand edit cookies by means of your browser
- Selecting and deselectingcookies used on the Site, dinozoli.it
- Data controller
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by users send to the user’s terminalwhere they are stored so that they may be re-transmitted to the same sites on the occasion of a later visit by the same users. Cookies enable conduct of correct web site navigationon the part of users, the sharing of information on social networks, navigation on the basis of criteria and preferences selected by users, such as language of preference, and collection of statistical data concerning use of the site (e.g. number of times the site was accessed and manners of navigation on a given site).
While navigating on a site, users may also receive on their terminals cookies sent by sites or by various web servers (termed “third parties”). These cookies may include a variety of elements (e.g. images, maps, sounds, specificlinksto pages of other domains) that are present on the site being visited.
- “technical cookies”, namely cookies that are used solely in order to enable transmission of communications via an electronic communicationnetwork, or that are used to the extent strictly required to provide a service expressly requested by a user. In other words, this is the case for cookies that are indispensable for the functioning of the Site or that are necessary for performance of activities requested by users;
- “analytic cookies”,when used directly by the operator of the Site (termed “first-party” or“proprietary” cookies)solely for the purpose of collecting information, in aggregate form, on the number of users visiting, and on how said users visit, the Site, or, if cookies are provided by third parties, only when appropriate instruments are adopted for reducing the user identification capacity of such cookies(e.g. by maskingsignificant portions of the IP address);
- “functionality cookies”, that enable users to navigate on the basis of a seriesof selected criteria (e.g. language or the products selected for purchase),for the purpose of improving the service to be rendered.
Conversely, prior consent is required on the part of users for use of:
- “profiling cookies”, namely cookies that are designed to create profiles of the user and that are used to send online advertisements based on the preferences of the user as displayed by his/her web surfing activities;
- “third-party cookies”, namely cookies that are setby domains other than that indicated in the browser address bar, or by organisations that do not own the web site.
Furthermore, various types of cookies will differ the one from the other according to the duration of their presence on the user’s device. Generally speaking,the distinction is thus made between:
- cookies termed session cookies, which are automatically deletedon exiting the browser;
- cookies termed persistentcookies, which remain on the user’s device up to a set point in time.
The cookies used on the Site, www.dinozoli.it
For this Site, use is made of technical, functionality, profiling and third-party cookies, as specified point 5.
In accordance with current regulations, technical and functionality cookies do not require the user’s consent.
The use of analytic cookies of third parties (specifically, Google Analytics) has beenenabled in order to allow Google to use these cookies solely for the purpose of service provision, while storing the same separately and without collating thesewith other information already in its possession. Measures have also been adopted whereby significant portions of the IP addresses of users that log ontothe Site are hidden.
Please find below the links for the Internet sites to be accessed for notices regarding the use of profiling and third-party cookies, which parties, in accordance with the applicable rules, act in the capacity of autonomous controllers of the data collected by means of the cookiestransmitted by themselves. Hence, in accordance with policies governing the processing of personal data, notices and, in the event, selectionand deselection of the cookiesof third parties, users are to refer to the privacy policies of the said third parties:
How to viewand edit cookies by means of your browser
Users may select the cookies that they intend to authorise, block ordelete (wholly or in part) by means of the specific functions of their browsers.
Please note that deselectingtechnical and/or functionality cookies may disable normal consulting of the site or may render unavailable certain functions.
- To disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- To disable cookies in Firefox:
- To disable cookies in Chrome:
- To disable cookies in Safari:
Selecting and deselectingcookies used on the Site, www.dinozoli.it
The data controller is Zoli Dino & C. S.r.l., with registered office in Forlì, 47122, Viale Bologna n. 286/A.
Contact data for the data controller:
Telephone: 0543 755711 Fax: 0543 756568