Latest update: 08/02/2022
1. Data controller
Zoli Dino & C. S.r.l. (hereafter, also referred to as “Company”), with registered office in Viale Bologna n. 286/A- 47122 Forlì (FC), collects and processes personal data within the ambit of its propositions, relative to its products and services, and also via its Internet site, https://www.dinozoli.it.
Therefore, the notice herein aims to:
- describe the manner of management adopted for the purposes of the web site, https://www.dinozoli.it (hereafter, also referred to as “Site”) in respect of the processing of the personal data of those who consult the Site and interact with its services and functionalities;
- provide an account on the manners of management of the personal data of those who purchase the Company’s products or otherwise enter into contact with the Company via the e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or addresses indicated on the Site or that may be accessed elsewhere, or acquired in the framework of trade fairs, seminars, conventions and sundry events organized by the Company and by the Zoli Group to which the Company belongs directly or jointly with third-party enterprises and bodies.
To receive any information that may be required regarding the processing of personal data and in order to exercise ones rights as per section 7 of the notice herein, the Data Controller may be contacted via the following contact data:
Telephone no.: +39 0543 755711
Fax no.: 0543 756568
2. Types of data processed
In the framework of use of the Site on the part of users and of performance of routine corporate tasks, the Company may process the data indicated below:
- Automatic navigation data: data that, during navigation on the part of users, are collected automatically, namely Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain names of the computers used to visit the Site, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the resources requested, sundry details regarding the requests submitted to the Site server, general geographic position as indicated by the IP address and other parameters concerning the user’s operating and computer system, transmission of which data is consequent to due and correct Internet operativity for the Site. The information in question is not collected to be associated with persons identified. However, due to its very nature, this information may be processed and associated with data held by third parties and may enable identification of such persons. Such data are used by the Company solely in order to ensure the functioning of the Site in a due and correct manner, and, if necessary, in order to ascertain the identities of, and proceed against, parties that may be responsible for unlawful acts that are detrimental to the Site and/or to the Site’s users.
- Data provided voluntarily by users: data such as names, surnames, telephone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses and any other information voluntarily submitted to the Company by users within the contexts of purchase of the Company’s products, or of submission of hard copy documents by way of correspondence, or of submission of data by e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Site or obtained at trade fairs and/or events organized by the Company, or of submission/delivery of curriculum vitae documents, as well as in case of compiling the forms on the Site at sections “Work with us” and “Contacts”.
- Data provided for the execution of the contracts: data such ad name, surname, fiscal code, address, e-mail, purchase made, as well any other information which may be necessary for the execution of the contract with suppliers and customers, and/or any information depending from the purchase of the products of the Company.
3. Purposes of, and legal basis for, data processing
The personal data are processed by the Company basing on the following legal bases and purposes:
|PURPOSES||ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||LEGAL BASE|
|1. Implementation and improvement of the IT services of the Site and prevention of IT crimes||Automatic navigation data may be used by the Company to grand the regular and correct functioning of the Site, to implement and improve navigation experience, to evaluate the modalities with which the users interact with the Site, as well as to, where necessary, to ascertain and prosecute potential offences damaging the Site and/or its users.||Legitimate interest to the correct functioning of the Site and to the prosecution of offences damaging the Site or its users.|
|2. Management of the contractual relation with customers||In the framework of the contractual relation with customers, may be requested information for the execution of the contract as, for example, name, surname, e-mail, address, telephone number, fiscal code.
The data processing is necessary to:
a) formulate estimate;
b) contact the user for potential issues relating to the execution of the contract and, in general, to offer assistance and support (for example shipping, invoicing, customer care, etc.);
c) manage the payment of the products purchased as for example:
i. to verify the payment and manage potential refunds or returns;
ii. to make purchase receipts available.
c) to deliver products purchased.
|1. Execution of the contract for all that may concern the personal data processed for payment, shipping of products and, in general, the correct fulfillment of the contract.
2. Legitimate interest to prevention and prosecution of potential frauds.
|3. Processing of the requests made through the compiling of the Site forms “Contacts” and “Work with us”||The web Site pages include certain forms which may be compiled online to transmit information request or job applications. The data filled in may be used to process the requests and, in particular:
a) “Contacts” form. The Company requires the following data: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail, name of the company. The data are necessary to answer the information request and to the purpose of ascertain the origin of the message.
b) “Work with us” form. The Company requires the following data: name and surname, e-mail, telephone number, job for which the application is made. The data may be sent jointly with curriculum vitae and a cover letter. The data transmitted, as well as CV, shall be processed only to evaluate and answer the application and, eventually, for the following job contract.
|Adoption of pre-contractual measures on request of the Site user.|
|4. Marketing||a) Newsletter: with the consent of the user, its data may be processed to manage the registration to our newsletter. The registration may be cancelled in any moment by following the instructions on the e-mail.
b) Soft Spam: the e-mail of the user may be processed to send promotional communications on products/services similar to those precedingly purchased by the user.
|Consent of user
Only in case of soft spam, the consent is not necessary, basing on art. 130, paragraph 4 of D.lgs. 196/2003
|5. Management of the contractual relation with suppliers||The Company has different suppliers of products and services in relation to which may be processed information as fiscal code, name and surname, address, contacts or other data necessary to the execution of the contract.
Data are processed exclusively to execute the contract, make payments in relation to products and services received, handle business relationships with suppliers, accounting, etc.
|Execution of the contract and/or adoption of pre-contractual measures|
|6. Compliance with legal obligation and/or an order of the public authority||Data may be processed during the fulfillment of obligations to which the Company is subject by virtue of law as, for example, accounting or to obey to an order of the public authority.||Compliance with legal obligation|
4. The freedom to provide or to withhold data
The user may provide or may withhold personal data. A failure to provide the information requested may quite simply render impossible execution on the part of the Company of the requests of withholding users, also in the framework of commercial relations.
5. Recipients of data
The Company, in order to pursue its business scopes, avail itself of external subjects, suppliers of products and services or other company of the Zoli Group.
The mentioned services may imply the communication of certain personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- companies of the Zoli Group which are suppliers of specific services and precedingly designated as processor pursuant to art. 28 GDPR;
- companies which operate to permit the shipping of products as supplier of payment services, warehouse, shipping company and packaging companies;
- suppliers of professional services as marketing agencies, promotional partner, web designer, hosting companies, lawyers, labor consultants, accountants, IT administrators, etc.;
- sales agents and distributors;
- Fondazione Dino Zoli, as specified at greater length in section 8, below, and solely following the express consent of the person concerned, for the purpose of submission by the said foundation of notices and updates concerning the foundation’s own corporate purpose and concerning the events organized by the said foundation.
6. Time limits for storage of data
The Company shall store the data for a period of time of no greater length than that required for performance of the tasks for which the said data were collected and, in any case, for a period of no more than ten years, without prejudice to any legal requirements that provide otherwise.
|PURPOSES||TIME OF STORAGE|
|Execution of the contract with customers||The time necessary to manage the purchase, the returns and the complaints, in addition to the further time set forth by the law.|
|Execution of the contract with suppliers||The time necessary to manage the business relationship, in addition to the further time set forth by the law.|
|Request submitted through the “Contacts” e “Work with us” forms||The time necessary to process the request, in addition to the further time set forth by the law.|
|Job application||Data shall be processed only to evaluate the job application.
Should not be available any job application at the moment of the request, the CV shall be stored by the human resources department for 1 year.
|Marketing||Newsletter e Soft Spam: until the user will revoke his consent to the mailing list.|
7. Rights of the data subjects
In regard to the personal information held by the Company, the rights of the person to whom the said information refers are as follows:
- revocation of consent: this right enables the said person to cause the processing to be interrupted, when the said processing took place on the basis of the consent of the same person, without prejudice to further valid legal reasons such as may legitimate further processing of the said information on the part of the Company even without the consent of the said party;
- access: this right enables the said person to obtain confirmation that processing of the said person’s personal data held by the Company is under way, or, conversely to obtain a notice that such processing is not under way, and, if appropriate, to access the said data and to access the information concerning the said data;
- rectification: this right enables the said person to cause personal data to be modified, if imprecise, without undue delay and, in view of the purposes of processing, to cause the information, there where it is incomplete, to be supplemented;
- erasure: this right enables the said person to cause the data to be deleted without undue delay (e.g. when personal data are no longer required for the tasks for which the same were collected), without prejudice to such exceptions as are provided for by applicable regulations (e.g. when storage of data is required in order to comply with the legal obligations of the Company);
- portability: this right enables the said person, in certain circumstances set forth in the applicable regulations, to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data provided by the Company;
- limitation: this right enables the said person, in certain circumstances set forth in the applicable regulations, to cause limitations to be applied to the processing of personal data. In these cases the Company may continue to process the data only in certain circumstances, that are, for example, conducive to the exercise of the rights of defence, or for the safeguarding of the rights of another natural person or body corporate;
- objection: this right enables the said person, in certain circumstances set forth in the applicable regulations, to oppose the processing of personal data, in the absence of overriding legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms that entitle the Company to proceed with processing.
Furthermore, at any time, the party concerned may submit a complaint to the “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali” if, in respect of its rights, it is under the impression that the response received from the Company was unsatisfactory or if it is under the impression that its rights have been breached.
8. Trasmission of data to Fondazione Dino Zoli
Fondazione Dino Zoli (hereafter, also referred to as “Foundation”) is a private non-profit organization whose aim is that of the divulgation and fostering of Italian culture worldwide. It is the cultural driver for entrepreneurial activities undertaken by the Dino Zoli Group.
The Foundation constantly dedicates its own financial resources to the fostering of cultural, educational and scientific events, while paying special attention to social issues and the question of respect for the environment. Indeed, the building that hosts the head office of the foundation in Forlì, in Viale Bologna n. 288, which furthermore hosts a major collection of modern and contemporary artworks, also serves as a venue for conferences, book presentations, fashion shows, private dinners, cocktail parties, and musical evenings and any number of other events of cultural interest or entertainments.
Zoli Dino & C. S.r.l. may transmit to Fondazione Dino Zoli the personal data of the users with whom it has established contacts, and, specifically, name and surname or business name, and e-mail address of the said party. This transmission of data is conducted in order to enable the Foundation to send by electronic mail invitations and/or updates concerning the events that the Foundation organizes and activities aligned with the Foundation’s corporate purpose.
Transmission of the data to the Foundation is conditional in any case upon the consent expressly provided by the addressee. Should the addressee be unwilling to receive notices from Fondazione Dino Zoli, any consent as set forth above may be duly revoked at any time via the opt-out mechanism included at the foot of the Foundation’s e-mail messages.
The pertaining Data Controller is Fondazione Dino Zoli with registered office in Forlì-47122, Viale Bologna n. 288. This Data Controller shall store the personal data of the parties concerned for the entire period in which the said parties find that the information − concerning the events organized by, and the activities of, the Foundation, as described above − is of interest.
In respect of the processing of the data in accordance with this section, in dealings with the Foundation, the party concerned may exercise the rights set forth in section 7 herein. To exercise these rights, and with respect to any other requests regarding privacy, the Foundation may be contacted via:
Telephone no.: 0543 755770