Latest update: 31 July 2018
1. Data controller
Zoli Dino & C. S.r.l. (hereafter, also referred to merely as “Company”) with registered office in Viale Bologna n. 286/A- 47122 Forlì (FC), collects and processes personal data within the ambit of its propositions, relative to its products and services, and also via its Internet site, https://www.dinozoli.it.
Therefore, the notice herein aims to:
- describe the manner of management adopted for the purposes of the web site, https://www.dinozoli.it (hereafter, also referred to merely as “Site”) in respect of the processing of the personal data of those who consultthe Site and interact with its services and functionalities;
- provide an account on the manners of management of the personal data of those who purchase the Company’s products or otherwise enter into contact with the Company via the e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or addresses indicated on the Site or that may be accessed elsewhere, or acquired in the framework of trade fairs, seminars, conventions and sundry events organised by the Company and by the Zoli Group to which the Company belongs directly or jointly with third-party enterprises and bodies.
To receive any information that may be required regarding the processing of personal dataand in order to exercise ones rights as per section7 of the notice herein, the Data Controller may be contacted via the following contact data:
Telephone no.: 0543 755711
2. Types of data processed
In the framework of use of the Site on the part of users and of performance of routine corporate tasks, the Company may process the data indicated below:
- Automatic navigation data: data that, during navigation on the part of users, are collected automatically, namely Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain names of the computers used to visit the Site, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the resources requested, sundry details regarding the requests submitted to the Site server, general geographic position as indicated by the IP address and other parameters concerning the user’s operating and computer system, transmission of which data is consequent to due and correct Internet operativity for the Site. The information in question is not collected to be associated with persons identified. However, due to its very nature, this information may be processed and associated with data held by third parties and may enable identification of such persons. Such data are used by the Company solely in order to ensure the functioning of theSite in a due and correct manner, and, if necessary, in order to ascertain the identities of, and proceed against, parties that may be responsible for unlawful acts that are detrimental to the Site and/orto the Site’s users.
- Data provided voluntarily by users: data such as names, surnames, telephone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses and any other information voluntarily submitted to the Company by userswithin the contexts of purchase of the Company’s products, or of submission of hard copy documents by way of correspondence, or of submission of data by e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Site or obtained at trade fairs and/or events organised by the Company, or of submission/delivery of curriculum vitae documents;
3. Purposes of, and the legal grounds for, data processing
The legal grounds for, and the purposes of, personal data processing by the Company are set forth below:
- consent, which may be revoked at any time, enabling processing for the purposes of conducting marketing initiatives such as transmission by e-mail of newsletters concerning the products of, and the events organised by, the Company, or enabling transmission of data to third parties such as companies and non-profit organisations for the promotional purposes of these latter entities;
- the legitimate interest of the Company, for the purpose of implementing and improving the computerized services of the Site, in order to analyse how users interact withthe Site, to prevent the occurrence of computer-related fraud or cybercrime that maybe detrimental to the Company or to third parties, to exercise rights during non-litigious and court proceedings, to adopt marketing initiatives addressed to customers, such as distribution of newsletters or of other notices of interest to the Company’s customer base, to manage relations with the suppliers of products and services, and to manage administrative and accounting tasks in the frameworkof the entrepreneurial group to which Zoli Dino & C. S.r.l. belongs;
- performance of contractual obligations or of pre-contractual procedures such as those required to draw up estimates, and provide information regarding the Company and products that the Company deals in, executionof sale contracts, responding to specific requests made by users, providing post-sale customer care regarding products, and assessing curricula received by applicants expressing an interest in available job openings;
- compliance with legal or regulatory obligations such as performance of anti-money laundering controls or, in the event, in response to requests and orders received from a Public Authority.
4. The freedom to provide or to withhold data
The user may provide or may withhold personal data. A failure to provide the information requested may quite simply render impossible execution on the part of the Companyof the requests of withholding users, also in the framework of commercial relations.
5. Parties receiving the data
The Company may transmit the personal data of users to:
- the providers of products and services that it avails itself of as a part of its own corporate activities, such as transporters of goods sold, web designers,for Internet site maintenance purposes, suppliers of electronic mail and cloud services, professional accountants and/or business consultants, lawyers, banks and credit institutions, companies or professionals providing computer services, auditing companies, and business agents handling relations with customers;
- the personnel of the Company and/or of suppliers of products or services as specified immediately above, in order to enable conduct of the commercial relations in relation to which the data were collected;
- Fondazione Dino Zoli, as specified at greater length in section 8, below, and solely following the express consent of the person concerned, for the purpose of submission by the said foundation of notices and updates concerning the foundation’s own corporate purpose and concerning the events organised by the said foundation.
6. Time limits for storage of data
The Company shall store the data for a period of time of no greater length than that required for performance of the tasks for which the said data were collected and, in any case, for a periodof no more than ten years, without prejudiceto any legal requirements that provide otherwise.
7.The rights of the parties involved
In regard to the personal information held by the Company, the rights of the person to whom the said information refers are as follows:
- revocation of consent: this right enables the said person to cause the processing to be interrupted, when the said processing took place on the basis of the consent of the same person, without prejudice to further valid legal reasons such as may legitimatefurther processing of the said information on the part of the Companyeven without the consent of the said party;
- access: this right enables the said person to obtain confirmation that processing of the said person’s personal data held by the Company is under way,or, conversely to obtain a notice that such processing is not under way, and, if appropriate, to access the said data and to access the information concerning the said data;
- rectification: this right enables the said person to cause personal data to be modified, ifimprecise, without undue delay and, in view of the purposes of processing, to cause the information, there where it is incomplete, to be supplemented;
- erasure: this right enables the said person to cause the data to be deleted without undue delay (e.g. when personal data are no longer required for the tasks for which the same were collected), without prejudice to such exceptions as are provided for by applicable regulations (e.g. when storage of data is required in order to comply with the legal obligations of the Company);
- portability: this right enables the said person, in certain circumstances set forth in the applicable regulations, to receive,in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data provided by the Company;
- limitation: this right enables the said person, in certain circumstances set forth in the applicable regulations, to cause limitations to be applied to the processing of personal data. In these cases the Company may continue to process the data only in certain circumstances, that are, for example, conducive to the exercise of the rights of defence,or for the safeguarding ofthe rights of another natural person or body corporate;
- objection: this right enables the said person, in certain circumstances set forth in the applicable regulations, to opposethe processing of personal data, in the absence of overriding legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms that entitle the Company to proceed with processing.
Furthermore, at any time, the party concerned may submit a complaint to the Authority for the protection of personal data if, in respect of its rights, it is under the impression that the response received from the Company was unsatisfactory or if it is under the impression that its rights have been breached.
8. Trasmission of data to Fondazione Dino Zoli
Fondazione Dino Zoli (hereafter, also referred to merely as “Foundation”) is a private non-profit organisation whose aim is that of the divulgation and fostering of Italian culture worldwide. It is the cultural driver for entrepreneurial activities undertaken by the Dino Zoli Group.
The Foundation constantly dedicates its own financial resources to the fostering of cultural, educational and scientific events, while paying special attention to social issues and the question of respect for the environment. Indeed, the building that hosts the head office of the foundation in Forlì, in Viale Bologna n. 288, which furthermore hosts a major collection of modern and contemporary artworks, also serves as a venue for conferences, book presentations, fashion shows, private dinners, cocktail parties, and musical evenings and any number of other events of cultural interest or entertainments.
Zoli Dino & C. S.r.l. may transmit to Fondazione Dino Zoli the personal data of the users with whom it has established contacts, and, specifically, name and surname or business name, and e-mail address of the said party. This transmission of data is conducted in order to enable the Foundation to send by electronic mail invitations and/or updates concerning the events that the Foundation organisesand activities aligned with the Foundation’scorporate purpose.
Transmission of the data to the Foundation is conditional in any case upon the consent expressly provided by the addressee. Should the addressee be unwilling to receive notices from Fondazione Dino Zoli, any consent as set forth above may be duly revokedat any time via the opt-out mechanism included at the foot of the Foundation’s e-mail messages.
The pertaining Data Controller is Fondazione Dino Zoli with registered office in Forlì-47122, Viale Bologna n. 288. This Data Controller shall store the personal data of the parties concerned for the entire period in which the said parties find that the information −concerning the events organised by, andthe activities of, the Foundation, as described above−is of interest.
In respect of the processing of the data in accordance with this section, in dealings with the Foundation, the party concerned may exercise the rightsset forth in section 7 herein. To exercise these rights, and with respect to any other requests regarding privacy, the Foundation may be contacted via:
Tel.: 0543 755770